Wednesday, October 13, 2010

'Life As We Know It' Star Katherine Heigl Says 'Great' To More Kids

But the movie star jokes that she takes issue with husband Josh Kelley sharing parenting plans with MTV News before her.
By Jocelyn Vena


Katherine Heigl
Photo: MTV News

Katherine Heigl still can't believe how "fantastic" "Life as We Know It" co-star Josh Duhamel is with children. But the real-life mom to baby Naleigh is no slouch herself in the kids department, and says she hasn't ruled out adding to her young family with hubby/musician Josh Kelley.

"Josh Kelley? He does? Well, great!" she laughed when MTV News told her that Kelley had shared with us his desire to have more babies with his superstar wife.

"Why does he tell you guys these things, but when I'm like, 'I think we should adopt again,' he's like, 'I don't know, Katy. We got our hands full.' What's that about?" she wondered. "I think he just always needs to play devil's advocate to me. I think that's what it's about. I'm going to have to talk to him about this."

But Kelley did seem very enthusiastic about expanding their brood. "Yeah we're gonna give [Naleigh] a little buddy here pretty soon," he said. "I don't know how soon, but we're talking about it and you never know ... [Katherine's] a phenomenal mom. She's a great mom in real life. She's very structured. She keeps her to a strict schedule, and I learned how important that really is 'cause it makes her a happier baby. She's got the instinct."

That instinct is also evident in Heigl's latest flick "Life as We Know It," which opened Friday (October 8). "I think this is the best movie she's ever made. It's my favorite one," Kelley said. "I was like, 'Honey, this movie is unreal. You run the gamut of emotions on this one.' We're both our biggest critics and I was seriously very, very moved by this one. It's phenomenal."

Will you check out "Life as We Know It" this weekend? Tell us in the comments!

Check out everything we've got on "Life as We Know It."

For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com.

Related Videos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1649564/20101007/story.jhtml

Christina DaRe Christina Milian Christina Ricci Chyler Leigh Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment